5TH CORONATION GOLD MEDAL, GOLD BEZEL 1.07KT DIAMONDS WITH NECKLACE FOR SALE!

  • cimesonisalive
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I will be listing the above mentioned item on ebay starting Tuesday,
      July 5th 2005. This is an extrodinary piece of jewelry and history.

      Whoever originally owned this 5th Coronation Gold Medal had it
      beautifully
      mounted in a gold and diamond bezel which contains 7 diamonds, a
      total carat weight of 1.07 carats. The gold bezel and necklace are
      14kt and show exquisite craftsmanship.

      This is truly a Masterpiece, a wonderful investment and a keepsake in
      honor and in memory of Haile Selassie I.

      (I buy and sell antiques and collectibles and jewelry) I had no
      knowledge of this Gold Medal, but after hours of research and the
      help of a Haile Selassie Collector and Archivist, I found out just
      how important this Gold Medal is.

      I purchased this for my own collection, however my husband has lost
      his job and I am selling my jewelry collection to help out until
      things are back to normal.

      If you are interested in this collectible, please visit ebay on
      tuesday July 5th.

      Thank you.