Welcome Folks!

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 759 , Nov 18, 2000
      Hi, I hope that you will help me fill this site
      with information, research, and knowledge about the
      life of Emperor His Imperial Majesty<br>Haile Selassie
      I of Ethiopia. I would like to see this message
      board filled with news about materials on ebay, books
      you have found, journal articles, photos to share,
      etc. Also the chat room<br>is where we can type in
      real time conversations. Just click the "join" button
      in the upper right hand corner to use this club. I
      need you and your input of knowledge to make this a
      serious qulaity informative site. Looking forward to some
      good works! ras adam
    • Jeff_90
      Message 759 of 759 , Mar 23, 2002