My Computer room

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2004
    • kaya ziggy
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
        irie!

        what an incredible room you have.The picturesyou have are beyond my wildest dreams.How long did this take to achieve and indeed the history behind them!if you can tke a picture fom the opposite angle.

        rastafari

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • rasadam
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
          --- In haileselassieiofethiopia@yahoogroups.com, kaya ziggy
          <kayaziggy@y...> wrote:

          > irie!
          >

          > what an incredible room you have.The picturesyou have are beyond my
          wildest dreams.How long did this take to achieve and indeed the
          history behind them!if you can tke a picture fom the opposite angle.

          > rastafari

          Heres the other walls.
          http://miyard.com/webbbs/pics//pic74175.jpg
        • kaya ziggy
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2004
            again,your room is incredible!how long have you been collecting all of them for?truly a marvellous collection!and you ,what do you look like if thats ok to ask?

            Yahoo! Groups Links