Photo of H.I.M. with King Baudoin (Bouwdewijn) of Belgium

  • tim_ianna
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2004
      Hi All,

      I've been looking for a photo (I know it excists) of H.I.M. together
      with King Baudoin (Bouwdewijn) of Belgium for the longest time.
      Anyone who can help has my eternal gratitude.

      Tim
    • rasadam
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
        --- In haileselassieiofethiopia@yahoogroups.com, tim_ianna
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I've been looking for a photo (I know it excists) of H.I.M. together
        > with King Baudoin (Bouwdewijn) of Belgium for the longest time.
        > Anyone who can help has my eternal gratitude.
        >
        > Tim

        Do you know irf Selassie visted there and if so what year? i have a
        few books of his world travels and it may be in there if i knew what
        year. a
      • bengee@ababajanhoy.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
          Maybe this one can help�

          ----------

          BenGee

          ababajanhoy.com � the online-source for Haile Selassie I collectibles
          info@... � www.ababajanhoy.com

        • bengee@ababajanhoy.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
            Greetings,

            I did get to overstand that the picture I did picture attached wasn�t
            sent.
            One more try� If case that dosen�t I�m sure Ras Adam would deliver it
            to Tim

            One Love
            BenGee

            ababajanhoy.com � the online-source for Haile Selassie I collectibles
            info@... � www.ababajanhoy.com

          • rheldoorn
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2004
              All,

              http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ethiocrown/HaileIII.html
              It's the page of Solomon Kibriye. ( Haile Sealssie part 3 )
              You will find two very nice pictures of King Bouduin, also one
              together with Queen Fabiola together with HIM and the Empress of
              Iran.

              May peace come to all of us,

              Richard