Happy New Years

  • rasadam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Wishing all club members a very happy new years. If you haven't yet
      done so, pls join our sister archive and check out the hundreds of
      great photos over there or Selassie paintings, sculpture, orders
      medals, toys, illustrations, stamps + more:
      This year a small team will be working on the Periodical Reference
      Database for articles on the Emperor. This will eventually be online
      and a great resource for researchers. We will have a place for you all
      to add magazine titles that you have discovered as well. So looking
      forward ever to a great year of discovering and sharing new treasures
      about the life of Our August Majesty.One Perfect Love,
      club founder; bro ras adam simeon