the ring with the lion of judah seal

  • rastabim
    Message 1 of 15 , May 2, 2003
      Haile up dreads,
      I remember a time I could look in the back of a Reggae Report
      magazine and would see an add for purchasing a ring (one would have
      to order it). It looked like the same ring Bob Marley is wearing on
      the cover of his album. the ring is gold with a flat top in which a
      thin layer of some type of black stone overlays it and a gold lion of
      judah lays upon that. I'm sure you know of the ring of which I
      speak. If anyone knows where I can purchase such a ring or have one
      made please contact me. Irie dread, One.
    • Janet Green
      Message 2 of 15 , May 2, 2003
        where are you located? I know of a couple bredren who sell them when they are in stock..

        rastabim <rastabim@...> wrote:Haile up dreads,
        I remember a time I could look in the back of a Reggae Report
        magazine and would see an add for purchasing a ring (one would have
        to order it). It looked like the same ring Bob Marley is wearing on
        the cover of his album. the ring is gold with a flat top in which a
        thin layer of some type of black stone overlays it and a gold lion of
        judah lays upon that. I'm sure you know of the ring of which I
        speak. If anyone knows where I can purchase such a ring or have one
        made please contact me. Irie dread, One.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • rasadam
        Message 3 of 15 , May 2, 2003
          Jah Jim can probably direct you to some Ethiopian shops in Los angeles
          that sell them. they come up alot on ebay you can email the seller and
          see if they will sell you one retail. here's one of a diff style by a
          popular ethiopian artifact seller:

          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2528183097&category
          =4171
        • Janet Green

            Message 5 of 15 , May 5, 2003
              I give thanx for the reply dread-I, but I am in Atl.
              Do you happen to know any phone numbers to these
              stores or the official name?
              --- Janet Green <janet_lee_green@...> wrote:
              > If you are Los Angeles, as Ras Adam's reply
              > suggests, Jah Lambs and Lions, Merkato and several
              > other Ethiopian shops on Fairfax have both gold and
              > silver jewelry. It just depends on what's in stock.
              > Many will take requests.
              >
              > rastabim <rastabim@...> wrote:Haile up dreads,
              > I remember a time I could look in the back of a
              > Reggae Report
              > magazine and would see an add for purchasing a ring
              > (one would have
              > to order it). It looked like the same ring Bob
              > Marley is wearing on
              > the cover of his album. the ring is gold with a flat
              > top in which a
              > thin layer of some type of black stone overlays it
              > and a gold lion of
              > judah lays upon that. I'm sure you know of the ring
              > of which I
              > speak. If anyone knows where I can purchase such a
              > ring or have one
              > made please contact me. Irie dread, One.
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              > Terms of Service.

              > removed]

              =====
              Jah Guide & Protection

              http://search.yahoo.com
            • bim rastaman
              Message 6 of 15 , May 5, 2003
                wow, ras. This is the first time I have even gotten
                close to finding "my ring" IN ABOUT 6 YEARS. My quest
                seems renewed. You don't happen to know any of the
                stores names in other states do you? 'Cause i'm in the
                Atl. and I havent been able to find it out here, or
                maybe I don't know where to look. I and I greatful
                dread. Please feel free to drop any more info you
                might come across on this matter. Jah guide dread.
                --- rasadam <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                > Jah Jim can probably direct you to some Ethiopian
                > shops in Los angeles
                > that sell them. they come up alot on ebay you can
                > email the seller and
                > see if they will sell you one retail. here's one of
                > a diff style by a
                > popular ethiopian artifact seller:

                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2528183097&category
                > =4171

                =====
                Jah Guide & Protection

                Message 7 of 15 , May 5, 2003
                  I am in Atlanta sista. link me. I would greatly
                  appreciate it. Jah guide.
                  --- Janet Green <janet_lee_green@...> wrote:
                  > where are you located? I know of a couple bredren
                  > who sell them when they are in stock..
                  >
                  > rastabim <rastabim@...> wrote:Haile up dreads,
                  > I remember a time I could look in the back of a
                  > Reggae Report
                  > magazine and would see an add for purchasing a ring
                  > (one would have
                  > to order it). It looked like the same ring Bob
                  > Marley is wearing on
                  > the cover of his album. the ring is gold with a flat
                  > top in which a
                  > thin layer of some type of black stone overlays it
                  > and a gold lion of
                  > judah lays upon that. I'm sure you know of the ring
                  > of which I
                  > speak. If anyone knows where I can purchase such a
                  > ring or have one
                  > made please contact me. Irie dread, One.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > Terms of Service.

                  > removed]

                  =====
                  Jah Guide & Protection

                  http://search.yahoo.com
                • rasadam
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 5, 2003
                    I know this culture shop in atlanta sells great selassie merchandise,
                    but their website has been down so maybe they went under. try
                    KHE Kuture House (404) 753-3403
                  • bim rastaman
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 5, 2003
                      yes dread, i tried them, they are out of business I
                      guess, the number nor the address is findable. Give
                      thanx though.

                    • Jahtali@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 7, 2003
                        Greetings,
                        I just recently moved to Atlanta. Mybe I can be of help in finding this place. Or who may be in contact with them.
                        Is there some other deals?

                        Sis "T"
                      • bim rastaman
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 8, 2003
                          Hail sista T,
                          I'm not sure I follow you? what place are you
                          referring to?
                          --- Jahtali@... wrote:
                          > Greetings,
                          > I just recently moved to Atlanta. Mybe I can
                          > be of help in finding this place. Or who may be in
                          > contact with them.
                          > Is there some other deals?
                          >
                          > Sis "T"

                          =====
                          Jah Guide & Protection

                          http://search.yahoo.com
                        • Jahtali@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 8, 2003
                            Pardon BIM Rastaman,
                            I referring to the shop that sells the Lion Of Judah Ring.
                            There a discrepancy as to where the shop is in Atlanta Georiga.

                            Bless
                            Sis "T"
                          • rasta Bim
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 8, 2003
                              WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SHOP? MAYBE SOMEONE KNOWS IT'S
                              LOCATION. I JUST GOT A MAIL FROM A SISTA BARBARA WHO
                              TOLD ME HER COMPANY HAS THEM IN SILVER, BUT I DONT
                              THINK SHE IS IN ATLANTA. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO FIND
                              IT LOCALLY IF I COULD, THAT WAY I WOULDN'T HAVE TO
                              WAIT 4-6 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING.
                              --- Jahtali@... wrote:
                              > Pardon BIM Rastaman,
                              > I referring to the shop that sells the Lion Of
                              > Judah Ring.
                              > There a discrepancy as to where the shop is in
                              > Atlanta Georiga.
                              >
                              > Bless
                              > Sis "T"

                              =====
                              Jah Guide & Protection

                              http://search.yahoo.com
                            • Janet Green
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 8, 2003
                                Yes, actually, one is Jah Lambs and Lions (323-931-2903), and the other is Merkato (323) 935-1775 they are both on Fairfax.

                                bim rastaman <rastabim@...> wrote:I give thanx for the reply dread-I, but I am in Atl.
                                Do you happen to know any phone numbers to these
                                stores or the official name?
                                --- Janet Green <janet_lee_green@...> wrote:
                                > If you are Los Angeles, as Ras Adam's reply
                                > suggests, Jah Lambs and Lions, Merkato and several
                                > other Ethiopian shops on Fairfax have both gold and
                                > silver jewelry. It just depends on what's in stock.
                                > Many will take requests.
                                >
                                > rastabim <rastabim@...> wrote:Haile up dreads,
                                > I remember a time I could look in the back of a
                                > Reggae Report
                                > magazine and would see an add for purchasing a ring
                                > (one would have
                                > to order it). It looked like the same ring Bob
                                > Marley is wearing on
                                > the cover of his album. the ring is gold with a flat
                                > top in which a
                                > thin layer of some type of black stone overlays it
                                > and a gold lion of
                                > judah lays upon that. I'm sure you know of the ring
                                > of which I
                                > speak. If anyone knows where I can purchase such a
                                > ring or have one
                                > made please contact me. Irie dread, One.
                                >

                                > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                > Terms of Service.

                                > removed]

                                =====
                                Jah Guide & Protection

                                Message 15 of 15 , May 9, 2003
                                  give thanx sista. One

                                  --- Janet Green <janet_lee_green@...> wrote:
                                  > Yes, actually, one is Jah Lambs and Lions
                                  > (323-931-2903), and the other is Merkato (323)
                                  > 935-1775 they are both on Fairfax.
                                  >
                                  > bim rastaman <rastabim@...> wrote:I give thanx
                                  > for the reply dread-I, but I am in Atl.
                                  > Do you happen to know any phone numbers to these
                                  > stores or the official name?
                                  > --- Janet Green <janet_lee_green@...> wrote:
                                  > > If you are Los Angeles, as Ras Adam's reply
                                  > > suggests, Jah Lambs and Lions, Merkato and several
                                  > > other Ethiopian shops on Fairfax have both gold
                                  > and
                                  > > silver jewelry. It just depends on what's in
                                  > stock.
                                  > > Many will take requests.
                                  > >
                                  > > rastabim <rastabim@...> wrote:Haile up
                                  > dreads,
                                  > > I remember a time I could look in the back of a
                                  > > Reggae Report
                                  > > magazine and would see an add for purchasing a
                                  > ring
                                  > > (one would have
                                  > > to order it). It looked like the same ring Bob
                                  > > Marley is wearing on
                                  > > the cover of his album. the ring is gold with a
                                  > flat
                                  > > top in which a
                                  > > thin layer of some type of black stone overlays it
                                  > > and a gold lion of
                                  > > judah lays upon that. I'm sure you know of the
                                  > ring
                                  > > of which I
                                  > > speak. If anyone knows where I can purchase such
                                  > > ring or have one
                                  > > made please contact me. Irie dread, One.
                                  > >

                                  > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                  > > Terms of Service.

                                  > > removed]
                                  > >

                                  > =====