3160Re: [Haile Selassie I of Ethiopia] Family Lion of Judah Ring

  • Edward King
    Jun 23, 2011
      Freedom Broadcasting Network

      Good Morning Mr. Woods (Jah Brian)

      I read with intense interest your response to Ms. Stacey
      Fields inquiry about a ring that she has, which was passed on to her from her late
      grandfather, and the ring that Bob Marley wore? You stated that the ring given
      to Bob Marley by then Crown Prince Asfa Wossen was not given to him to keep,
      but only on loan to Bob for display of promotional purposes
      You stated and I quote: (But it was not Bob Marley's ring.
      Instead rather, Bob was allowed to put the ring on, posed for a picture with it
      (the famous photo), and then returned it to the display. This was a privilege
      Bob was granted, but it was in no way given to him to keep?) Could you please reveal
      your source for this information?
      You also mentioned that you had been also given various
      gifts by members of the Ethiopian Imperial Family. Could you also state what
      gifts that you were given?
      Edward L. King, President
      Freedom Broadcasting Network L.L.C.

      This e-mail and any accompanying attachments may be privileged, confidential, contain protected information or be otherwise protected from disclosure. State and federal law protect the confidentiality of this information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient; you are prohibited from using, disclosing, reproducing or distributing this information; you should immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail and delete this e-mail.