3153Lion Of Judah Ring

  • Rashaun Yorrick
    Jun 20, 2011
      Greetings Sister Stacy,

      In regards to the Lion of Judah Insignia Ring, you are correct when presuming that they were many cut of gold and black onyx. The Emperor award many of these rings to foreign dignitaries, close friends of the crown and other distinguished guests. They can be found from Ethiopia to Canada throughout many homes and in the hands of collectors. This was Royal custom to award guests of the crown medals or Royal insignia rings. Robert "Bob" Marley was one of many notable names to receive a ring. I hope I was able to answer your questions in regards to the Lion of Judah Royal Insignia ring.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android