3148new member ras j

  • bobmarley.com67
    May 12, 2011
      i am ras j and i live in el paso tx i was in a federal prison in california for ganja and thats where jah found me and i learned the teachings of H.I.M. EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I LORD OF LORDS KING OF KING CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GROUP ON LINE TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE WITH I AM A MEMBER OF THE NIYABINBHI TRIBE MY ELDER WHO RAS EDDY LEPP IS STILL IN PRISON AND WILL GET OUT IN 2018 I AM SHARING THIS FOR ALL TO READ NO LIES IN NO LIES OUT THE WAY TO OPENNESS IS BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS AND TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH IN ALL GOOD OR BAD THE CLEAR PATH TO REASONING WITH THAT BEING SAID I CLOSE WITH A BLESSING OF PEACE GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE TO THE ALLMIGHTY FATHER JAH RASTAFARI RAS J