In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
based on biochemical and/or biophysical information.
HADDOCK is a software for protein-protein docking
that makes use of biochemical and/or
biophysical interaction data such as chemical shift
perturbation data resulting from NMR titration
experiments or mutagenesis data. This group
provides a discussion platform to HADDOCK users.
Author: Alexandre Bonvin
Cyril Dominguez, Rolf Boelens and Alexandre M.J.J. Bonvin (2003).
HADDOCK: a protein-protein
docking approach based on biochemical and/or biophysical information.
J. Am. Chem. Soc. 125, 1731-1737.
- Feb 18, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses