Re: [hackers-il] Anyone interested in a trip to Beirut?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 1:21 AM
      Omer Zak <omerz@...> writes:

      > ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications
      > Lebanese American University, Beirut, June 25-29, 2001

      I suppose IEEE decided that since last year's INFOCOM (joint
      conference of the Communications and Computer Societies) was in Tel
      Aviv, they have to be "balanced". To balance the heat of Tel Aviv,
      this year's INFOCOM was held in Alaska (just ended). ;-)

      --
      Oleg Goldshmidt | ogoldshmidt@...
      "I'd rather write programs to write programs than write programs."