I don't love you [joke]

    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2000
      This is a virus that works on the honor system:

      For those Unix & Linux fanatics who're feeling left out, please forward
      this message to everyone you know and delete a bunch of your files at
      random.

      [I hope it's ok I sent a joke here... if you want to flame me, please do so
      in private, and don't start a 100-message flaim thread on this list. for
      more of these jokes, see http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/00/May/love.html%5d

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Friday, May 12 2000, 7 Iyyar 5760
      Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |I before E except after C. We live in a