New Signature

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      After a long time I had the "The prefix 'God said'" signature, I managed
      to come up with a new one, which I'm not sure is entirely original. (my
      mother said she always used to say a similar thing).

      But, in any case, you can find my new self-quote below.

      Enjoy!

      A more experienced programmer does not make less bugs. He just realizes
      what went wrong more quickly.