Re: [hackers-il] Suggestion

  • chen-egroups@stallman.hackers-unlimited.
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2000

      We should make that into a party, or a drinking game.

      One person start talking, the other take a drink whenever the words "template,
      memory managment, encapsulation, inheritance or error hanling" are said, after
      10 minutes we switch speakers.

      then we'll try picking locks.

      ofcourse vodka drinking russians will have an unfair advantage, so perhaps we
      should take who ever remains sober and force him to write a scheme compiler in
      C++, that'll make him insane enough to join the rest of us.

      --
      Chen Shapira Web Developer and Linux Activist
      The algorithm for finding the longest path in a graph is NP-complete.
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2000
        On Sun, 7 May 2000 omerm@... wrote:

        > APL? Ada? J?

        APL! Definitely APL