Mailing List dedicated to discussing Freecell Solver

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2001
      I guess most of you are familiar with Freecell Solver which has been my
      pet project and case study for the past year.

      I started a mailing-list to dicuss its usage and development and you are
      welcome to join it.

      Just send an empty message to:

      fc-solve-discuss-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      FYI, the Freecell Solver homepage is found at:

      http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/freecell-solver/

      The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
      converting any statement that follows it into a true one.