taking off in time T, T equals -1

  • Omer Mussaev
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2000
      Just to make things worse:)

      there are going to be very strict rules for entering hackers-il. We need

      it, since in abscence of those, adolescent boys who say they are hackers

      will flood us with stupid questions.

      I suggest making 2 step procedure for enrolling:

      1st - we"ll make them go to www.brainbench.com and ask them to
      pass C programming and Linux administration exams.

      2nd - each one will post a question, we"ll collect the answers and then
      we will examine answers and vote.

      By making this list something private, we can raise its "wow" factor
      higher:)

      In June, I think I will be ready to give an introductory lecture

      Zen of Scheme.

      --
      Omer Mussaev 051-308-214 mailto:omerm@...
      systems programmer, Mercury Interactive/RND/Conduct/core