For people who use the Scheme programming language

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Three years ago I developed a library (PyGuile) for invoking Python
      modules from Scheme (run under the Guile interpreter) scripts.
      Blog articles: http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/category/pyguile/
      Download: http://www.zak.co.il/a/itches/pyguile

      If you write in Scheme, I'll appreciate if you let me know if and which
      additional features in PyGuile would make it useful for you in your
      work.

      There is no IGLU Cabal because