Tel Aviv Perl Mongers Meeting on 30-March-2011 (Tomorrow!)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 2:22 AM
      (This message was sent to more than one mailing list. Please reply only in
      private or to one.)

      The Tel Aviv Perl Mongers ( http://telaviv.pm.org/ ) will meet at:

      Date: 30 March, 2011 (Wednesday, /Tomorrow!/)
      Address: Shenkar College, Anna Franck 12, Ramat Gan. Room 323.
      Hour: 19:00

      Scheduled talks:

      * << Typography WTF? or "Correct understanding and usage" >> -- Miss Ferret
      It's time to bring some color into your life. We'll explain what typography
      is and why the font we choose matters.

      * << Graphical game development in Perl using Coro>> -- Ran Eilam
      You like games? Want to write one? Ran will show us his pet project, a game
      written in Perl using SDL and co-routines (via the Coro module).

      We will also have a round of lightning talks featuring:

      * << Ruby for Perl programmers >> -- Ido Kanner

      * << Analytical Perl, "use" vs. "require" >> -- Sawyer X

      We hope to see you there. You can find maps/etc. on the Shenkar site:

      http://www.shenkar.ac.il/home/