Fwd: [Israel.pm] Tel Aviv Perl Mongers (TA.pm) meeting, March 30th!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------

      Subject: [Israel.pm] Tel Aviv Perl Mongers (TA.pm) meeting, March 30th!
      Date: Tuesday 22 Mar 2011, 11:29:55
      From: sawyer x <xsawyerx@...>
      To: Perl in Israel <perl@...>

      *Date: March 30th.
      Address: Shenkar College, Anna Franck 12, Ramat Gan. Room 323.
      6:30pm Get-together
      7:00pm Talks*

      *Scheduled talks:*
      ** Typography WTF? or "Correct understanding and usage"* -- *Miss Ferret*
      It's time to bring some color into your life. We'll explain what typography
      is and why the font we choose matters.
      ** Graphical game development in Perl using Coro* -- *Ran Eilam*
      You like games? Want to write one? Ran will show us his pet project, a game
      written in Perl using SDL and co-routines (via the Coro module).

      *We will also have a round of lightning talks featuring:*
      ** Ruby for Perl programmers* -- *Ido Kanner*
      ** Analytical Perl, "use" vs. "require"* -- *Sawyer X*

      See you there!
      Sawyer.