Fwd: [Israel.pm] TA.pm meeting (Jan 26th)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------

      Subject: [Israel.pm] TA.pm meeting (Jan 26th)
      Date: Monday 17 Jan 2011, 19:11:41
      From: sawyer x <xsawyerx@...>
      To: Perl in Israel <perl@...>

      Hi everyone!

      We're continuing our monthly TA.pm meetings.
      (http://telaviv.pm.org/)

      The next meeting will be 9 days from today.

      Date: *January 26th*.
      Address: *Shenkar College, Anna Franck 12, Ramat Gan. Room 323*.
      *6:30pm Get-together*
      *7:00pm Talks
      *
      This meeting will try to focus on web development and will (as any meeting)
      include both beginner talks and intermediate ones.
      We will also start a tradition of exhibition! Module exhibition, that is.
      Pick a module you want to exhibit and take 5 minutes to talk about it.
      If you want to exhibit a module, you can talk to me privately (if you need a
      laptop, or funny hats) or you can just step up in between talks.

      This meeting we will enjoy the following talks:
      - What the hell is web development? (Sawyer X)
      A nice, easy, hopefully interesting, understandable introduction to web
      development.
      (beginner talk)
      - The web stack (Ilan Arad)
      A hands-on, discussion-oriented talk on advanced understanding of the web
      stack, from server-side to client-side.
      (advanced talk)

      As always, there are a few good reasons to come to the Perl Mongers
      meetings:
      * Meeting more geek-minded people like yourself
      * Learning new stuff, if you're a beginner
      * Learning new stuff, if you're advanced
      * Shlomi brings snacks!
      * Laughs, jokes, fun, and anything else we can fake! :)

      Please feel free (and do) invite anyone you want!

      See you there!
      Sawyer.

      P.S.:
      We already have a few talks scheduled for future talks, but we're ALWAYS
      looking, so please, don't be afraid to suggest a talk, on anything, at any
      level.
      Two increments for early talk submitters!

      P.P.S.:
      Website will be updated shortly.