New Document: "How to Start Contributing to or Using Open Source Software"

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      Hi all,

      I recently finished working on a new document titled "How to Start
      Contributing to or Using Open Source Software" intended to get more people
      involved in the world of free and open source software (FOSS). You can find it
      here:

      http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/How_to_start_contributing_to_or_using_Open_Source_Software

      Short link: http://bit.ly/gkeXn5

      Any comments, corrections or suggestions would be welcome.