Fwd: [Israel.pm] Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Catalyst / Enlightened Perl Software Engineer (onsite), Israel, Tel Aviv

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 6:56 AM
      ---------- Forwarded Message ----------

      Subject: [Israel.pm] Fwd: [Perl Jobs] Catalyst / Enlightened Perl Software
      Engineer (onsite), Israel, Tel Aviv
      Date: Thursday 24 June 2010, 08:34:24
      From: Scott Weisman <sweisman@...>
      To: Perl in Israel <perl@...>

      I thought this list might be interested in the job listing I just received.

      Scott

      Catalyst / Enlightened Perl Software Engineer

      Location: Israel, Tel Aviv

      Travel: 0%

      Terms of employment: Hourly employee

      Hours: Full time

      Onsite: yes

      Startup web company seeks developer to join project from embryonic stage.
      CEO has successful Internet companies under his belt.

      Seeking a self-motivating team-player who thinks that design is at least as
      important as implementation, who writes readable OO code and who sees tasks
      through to the end.

      Must be based in Israel and willing to work at our office in Tel Aviv.

      Required skills:
      Perl
      Catalyst
      Moose