Status of the Spam

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      I noticed that during the last few weeks I got much less spam (junk
      E-mail) than usual.
      One more thing which happened was that some people forwarded chain
      letters which end chain letters - possibly hinting that with lower
      volume of "classical" spam, those letters became relatively more
      bothersome.

      Today levels of spam seem to be higher (but still not at historical
      levels).

      Did anyone else notice similar behavior of spam?
      If this observation is indeed genuine, what could possible reasons be,
      and for how long are they likely to keep spam to low levels?

      One cannot argue with a Bayesian filter. Peter Lorand Peres