Re: [hackers-il] Fwd: Heads up: Israel software patents

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2009
      On Sunday 20 Dec 2009 02:35:10 Dotan Cohen wrote:
      > > I've started writing an opinion paper about it here:
      > >
      > > http://www.shlomifish.org/israeli-soft-patents-temp-j4y8u3/
      >
      > It ends so suddenly. You might want to add a closing paragraph or three.

      That's because it's not finished. :-). I specifically said I started* writing
      it. I'm glad you didn't find any obvious mistakes.

      Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
      http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/ways_to_do_it.html

      Bzr is slower than Subversion in combination with Sourceforge.
      ( By: http://dazjorz.com/ )