Fwd: UltraEdit for Linux: who wants a license discount?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hi all!

      Some of you may like UltraEdit on Windows and would appreciate a free discount
      on its new Linux version, or are unhappy with your current Linux editor, and
      may opt to try and buy UE for Linux, so there you go. Please talk to Dotan
      about it.

      Note: I am not affiliated with the makers of UltraEdit in any way, nor do I
      actively use it.