Homepage Blog Feature About the Termination of my AdSense Account

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 7:09 AM
      Hi all!

      Today I wrote and published a feature in my homepage blog about the
      termination of my AdSense account, after my April's Fools Day feature got
      featured on Slashdot and other sites:

      http://community.livejournal.com/shlomif_hsite/11327.html

      Please read it, and if you like, help spread the word. Comments are welcome
      either here or on livejournal.

      Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
      Freecell Solver - http://fc-solve.berlios.de/

      read.