GSoC 2009 Coordination

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2009
      Hi all!

      I started to coordinate the Israeli participation in the Google Summer of Code
      program for this year. For this end, I created a page on the wiki:

      http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code_2009

      If you are a student or know a student who may be interested (or wish to be a
      mentor), please register at the wiki and add your name and contact information
      there.

      Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
      What Makes Software Apps High Quality - http://xrl.us/bkeuk

      <mauke> I'm not interested in what you're doing; what are you trying to
      achieve?
      <PerlJam> mauke: I'm trying to achieve world peace and this regex is
      the last thing standing in my way! ;)