Looking to Borrow/Exchange Some Books

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Hi all!

      I ran out of books to read, and while I can buy some more, there's always the
      more cost-effective way of borrowing them with fellow mongers. Here is an
      incomplete list of the books I can offer:

      http://wiki.perl.org.il/index.php/Personal_Library_of_Shlomi_Fish

      If someone has books that he/she already read and can lend them to me
      (possibly in exchange for some of my own books) and is living in the Tel Aviv
      area, please contact me:

      http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

      Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
      "Humanity" - Parody of Modern Life - http://xrl.us/bkeut