Re: hackers.org.il

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 9, 2008
      Answering to myself...

      On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Arik Baratz <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > 1. As for hackers.org.il, I would like to let someone in Israel handle
      > the renew, possibly also take over the domain too. It includes
      > transferring it from ISOC to another registrar. I'll keep it and do it
      > myself if there are no takers, it will stay up, but living abroad
      > doesn't make dealing with ISOC easy, what with the annoying fax
      > business and the phone calls etc.

      Since there are no takers, and since the domain is in use, I will
      renew it myself unless someone contacts me by mid-December and takes
      over.

      > 2. As for hacker.org.il, it is pretty much unused now. I'm willing to
      > hand it over to the highest bidder... or the person who asks the
      > nicest... nah, I'm not asking for monetary compensation so I want to
      > know it's in good hands :-)

      If no one wants it, I will let it expire. When I do, some of those
      nasty old domain reclaimer companies are probably going to get it. If
      you're interested, you have a better act now.