OSDC::Israel and Test Automation Hackathon - Whom to invite?

  • Gabor Szabo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi,

      You might have already heard that I started to organize
      the Open Source Developers' Conference Israel to be held in February 2009.

      The main theme of the conference is Integrating Unit Testing and Test
      Automation.

      Around the conference I would like to have a few days of Hackathon to improve
      the Integration among the various Testing systems.
      For this I'd like to get some of the central people of the test automation
      world together.

      For details of the hackathon see
      http://act.osdc.org.il/osdc2009il/hackathon.html

      If this whole thing is interesting for you then
      1) register on the conference web page to show interest and to gain
      write access to the wiki
      2) Recommend someone whom you think should attend the hackathon
      on the wiki.
      3) If your company is interested in sponsoring one or more of the attendees
      please let me know.

      Forward this message to others whom might be interested.
      Blog about this in places you know both in Hebrew and English and post
      a link to the blog
      here: http://act.osdc.org.il/osdc2009il/wiki?node=PublicRelations

      regards
      Gabor