Anyone with XMF experience?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      While strolling through various articles about metaprogramming (in
      Wikipedia and other Web sites), I encountered XMF, which is claimed to
      be an extensible programming language.
      It is described in http://www.ceteva.com/xmf.html, and in
      http://www.ceteva.com/nutshell.html they show few different
      implementations of the Fibonacci function in the same language.

      Before I spend more time evaluating it: did anyone else have experience
      with it and can tell us about its advantages and disadvantages?
      I am especially concerned about integration with libraries and packages
      used in other programming languages (such as C/C++, Python and Perl).

      Philip Machanick: "caution: if you write code like this, immediately
      after you are fired the person assigned to maintaining your code after
      you leave will resign"