Did the Israeli superior court hear about the GPL boobytrap clause?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3543123,00.html
      This Hebrew language article tells the divorce story of a woman, who
      converted into Judaism.
      The rabbinical court decreed that her conversion is invalid, and that
      she has no rights in joint property from her now-invalid marriage.
      The decision was vacated by the superior court (BAGATZ 113/84), which
      decided that as soon as the woman's conversion was invalidated, the
      rabbinical court lost any authority to decide in her case.

      Reminds me of the GPL boobytrap clause, which states that it is the only
      license one has to use the covered code, therefore if someone causes GPL
      to be invalidated in court, then that someone is not licensed to use the
      code in question at all.

      --
      "Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
      are menace to the deaf. They must be outlawed!