Re: New Article: "What Makes Software High-Quality?"

    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2008
      Hi!

      On Tuesday 06 May 2008, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
      > Shlomi Fish wrote:
      > > Hi all!
      > >
      > > Here's a new article, fresh off the electronic press:
      > >
      > > http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/high-quality-software/
      > >
      > > It's available as HTML to read online, PDF (but please don't print it)
      > > and DocBook/XML. The Licence is CC-by-2.5 (or later).
      >
      > If it's CC-by-2.5, then why not print it?

      You are allowed to print it, of course. It's legal, and I approve it. But I
      still find it wasteful, because it's a waste of paper and (due to the
      restrictions on Hemp production) causes de-forestation.

      So, please think twice before you do.

      Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/
      Best Introductory Programming Language - http://xrl.us/bjn84

      The bad thing about hardware is that it sometimes work and sometimes doesn't.
      The good thing about software is that it's consistent: it always does not
      work, and it always does not work in exactly the same way.