[OFFTOPIC] Re: New Article: "What Makes Software High-Quality?"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 12:47 +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
      > Shlomi Fish wrote:
      > > Hi all!
      > >
      > > Here's a new article, fresh off the electronic press:
      > >
      > > http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/high-quality-software/
      > >
      > > It's available as HTML to read online, PDF (but please don't print it) and
      > > DocBook/XML. The Licence is CC-by-2.5 (or later).
      > >
      > If it's CC-by-2.5, then why not print it?

      To save some precious natural CO2 disposal units?
      Because the article is still in flux and you had better wait 3 months
      until it stabilizes before printing it on parchment?

      "Kosher" Cellphones (cellphones with blocked SMS, video and Internet)
      are menace to the deaf. They must be outlawed!
      (See also: http://www.zak.co.il/tddpirate/2006/04/21/the-grave-danger-to-the-deaf-from-kosher-cellphones/)