Re: [0-0-0-0-1-2-3-] my idea of speedy communication....

  • Uri
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26 5:17 PM
      friends,

      my idea of speedy communication is this: instead of one e-mail address
      with one supplier, we will have a strict alias in our language, all
      our friends will know us this way, and then we can have even 50 (or 2,
      or 3, or 500) e-mail addresses; they will all lead to the same person,
      and when people try to locate us - they willl not depend on one e-mail
      supplier. for example if I want to stop using Google, and you send me
      email to urievenchen@..., then my public table will redirect
      this messages to you - without asking Google. It's like the old domain
      / IP tables of 20+ years ago, but without the Americans making the
      money (ICANNN etc.). we willl be able to provide mail to our users,
      BUT, nobody should rely on one service provider. actually e-mail
      addresses willl work like IP addresses - you can connect from any IP
      address and read your mail. So, I am looking for people who want to
      join this network, let users use their domain names (I will also add
      domain names of mine) and eventually we willl not need domain names at
      all! I will show you! you will be able to contact me at
      "urievenchen@..." (for example) even without sending to Gmail!
      it will work automatically - I will use ANY of my addresses to check
      mail, you will use ANY of my addresses to send, even when you send to
      a DIFFERENT address, I will receive it the same way.....

      RWE, or other friends - want to join?

      Uri [usn - my new name online).... [U@s.n]; can short this to u@n

      Uri First deadandalive
      Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
      E-mail: uri@... // urievenchen@...

      Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
      urievenchen@... .

      I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
      redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
      you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
      Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
      at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
      (base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
      identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
      number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
      left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

      Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
      - This message is confidential -
      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]