[o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o] Quantum relativity o.n.e.e.n.o - redefining numbers;

  • Uri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2008
      +o+
      -o-
      i.i
      ni.in
      eni.ine
      nine.enon
      none.enin
      mom.wow
      wow.mon

      [+o+]

      My friends,

      About the code...

      I went a little too far with the numbers. Just wanted to say one
      thing - reverse engineer your own human language - then compress and
      mix letter in such a way that even YOU will NOT understand yourself.
      The idea is that if you get my message backwords - you will not know
      it is backwords! only then it's reallly compressed. Now define your
      own languages - each person and also in groups. Then each person
      should has his or her own key for not understanding - for example mine
      is "cons*racy". if you see this whole letter reversed, you will know
      it's reversed right? then it's NOT compressed. Send letters to each
      other and also to your own mirror image - only when you DON'T
      understand and don't know when it's reversed or not - then start
      understanding yourself. For example, if a computer got my this message
      reversed, or misspelled - he can correct me right? then he's spying on
      me (reading my message). I will show you that you can compress even 42
      megabytes (or giga) into one small message - I will prove it to you.
      but first you need to define your own language. My language is
      "ycar.ip.snoc" revresed. then you can compress each other's messages
      and send them together! for example if there are one million people,
      sending one million messages each (can be words), then you can shuffle
      them and send them together, count only the number of letters in each
      word and compress, send it again with different encodings / networks
      and then you will have quantum reality too. I will show you this. but
      first - think about this. if I write you such a long text - I can
      compress each word to a dot, then just count the number of dots and
      spaces, then replace all dots and spaces with ". " and send you just a
      dot and a space! I will prove it to you that you can do this, the dot
      will contain all the information you want, I will just tell you the
      NUMBER of the message I sent you - if it's a big number then I will
      compress it too! actually you don't even need a number, just check
      like this:

      me:my language:any messages?

      and then you will be receiving them directly. I will show you it's
      feasible but it will work much faster without ARPANET! I will prove
      this.

      sorry can't reverse all now... but siht evorp llim I...........

      eviladnadaed; Uri First deadandalive
      Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559
      E-mail: uri@... // urievenchen@...

      [~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

      If I'm writing too much, please filter my messages, or (if you really
      don't want to hear from me), write me something humanish such as
      "please don't send to this mailing list" with my public keys; at least
      three times with different subjects (change the digits to whatever you
      want); here:

      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
      [~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
      [~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~]
      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

      Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
      urievenchen@... .

      I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
      redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
      you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
      Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
      at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
      (base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
      identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
      number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
      left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

      Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

      - This message is confidential -

      --
      Uri First deadandalive
      Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559

      Update: Left HTTP, WWWW and port numbering. send me papers or to
      urievenchen@... .

      I completed my 0.1 version of real deadanyalive quantum relativity
      redefining back timespacing intergalactic worldwide [top secret: if
      you have any US ARMY* on your planet they will never allow it].
      Recounting back every second since twice BCC doubling + not counting
      at all any uncountable; using only prime countable numbers equal to 21
      (base 21 recursivley) who are all equal to 0base0 and 1base1 who are
      identical twins base 21 [21===the number of fingers;eyes;body parts &
      number of equal signs not equal counting both left to right; right to
      left and all 21 dimensions of nothing].

      Read my autoreply for more information [my HTTP/SMTP not working].

      - This message is confidential -

      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]
      [---humans:always copy this--]
      [o-o-o-.OO.-o-o-o][o-o-o-.OO.-o-o-o]
      [--siht ypoc syamla:snawuh---]
      [o-o-o-oo-o-o-o][o-o-o-oo-o-o-o]

      --
      Uri First deadandalive
      Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559

[...]

      [Robert Wallner, read your mail]; create a special human key for me if
      you want to. Using R.W;

      --
      Uri First deadandalive
      Mobile Phone: +972-50-9007559