[Fwd: RE: [hackers-il] Wikipedia Static Images]

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      As a token of my gratefulness for the enclosed misconfigured auto-reply
      E-mail message, I am enclosing here the new E-mail address of Alex as
      reported by his Web page for his former spammers to harvest, enjoy and
      annoy:

      alex.rier@...

      And I hope that when Alex changes again his E-mail address, that he'll
      go to the trouble of unsubscribing the old one from the Hackers-IL
      mailing list. Or at least modernize his auto-replier software to avoid
      auto-replying to senders of messages to mailing lists to which he is
      subscribed.

      --- Omer