Re: [hackers-il] [off-topic] Hebrew Sites about basic stuff

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2007
      On Sun, Oct 07, 2007, Elizabeth Sterling wrote about "[hackers-il] [off-topic] Hebrew Sites about basic stuff":
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have someone in my company who needs a basic primer of things like
      > "What is an OS?" and "What are the differences between Linux and
      > Windows?" and "What is Python?" "What is PHP?" "What is shell scripting?"

      Whenever I have such questions (not these specific questions, of course ;-))
      there is one place I refer to - Wikipedia. You might want to look at the
      Hebrew Wikipedia's entries on these things, and see if they are satisfactory.

      --
      Nadav Har'El | Monday, Oct 8 2007, 26 Tishri 5768
      Phone +972-523-790466, ICQ 13349191 |The meek shall inherit the Earth, for