Perl-Israel Meeting on 11-Sep-2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      On Tuesday, 11 September 2007, the Israeli Perl Mongers will hold their
      regular monthly meeting. The program:

      * 18:30-20:00 -- Yuval Kogman will talk about Object Meta Programming, which
      is a hot topic nowadays, with Perl 6's feature set materialising and Moose
      gaining acceptance.

      The meeting will take place in the offices of F5 located in Habarzel 24 B,
      Ramat Hachayal, Tel Aviv. (Entrance floor - follow the signs with the F5 logo
      on them).

      -- An Israeli Linuxer