Hamakor General Assembly on Sunday, 2/Sep/2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      "Hamakor - The Israeli Society for Free Software and Open Source Code"
      will have a general assembly on 2-September-2007, which is a Sunday.

      The Assembly will take place in Tel Aviv University, in the Schreiber
      building,
      room Schreiber 008, at 18:30.

      On the agenda:

      1. Changing the item in the regulations, that specifies that in case
      not enough people came to the meeting, the next meeting will take place a
      week from that date. The proposed amendment is a method that exists in other
      NPO's, and according to which, if an hour passed from the time that was
      specified for the beginning of the assembly, and there's still isn't a quorum,
      then the assembly will open anyway. Anyone who is used to come to 2 general
      assemblies instead of one, understands the need for this change.

      2. Another proposed amendment is to move the authority to cancel the
      membership of a member in the society to the board.

      3. Going over the financial reports for 2006 and approving them.

      4. Electing a new board. Those who are interested, are welcome to offer
      their candidature in public, in the discussions mailing list of Hamakor.

      One can propose more issues for the agenda.

      -- An Israeli Linuxer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
        Hi all!

        This is a last-minute reminder that the assembly will take place tomorrow.