[JOB] Looking for Haskell hacker

  • Alex Strugatsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      We are a startup in Computational Biomechanics domain located in Nahariyya.
      We have an idea for a promising product, we have funding from Hamadan Haroshi
      and we need you to help us turn this idea into reality.

      We are a very small team without rigorous structure, and we have complete
      freedom to choose our tools (in fact, too much freedom - some of our team
      members working on Windows XP workstations :) )

      If you are (or want to be) thinking in lambda calculus and expressing your
      thoughts in Haskell, this opportunity might just be the answer to your dreams.

      Experience in one of the following fields will also help:
      - Medical Image Processing
      - Computational Geometry
      - Numerical Methods
      - Development in Unix environment (FreeBSD preferred)

      ML/Scheme/Lisp hackers are also welcome.
      Smalltalk/Ruby/Python adepts are not prohibited from applying.

      Alex Strugatsky

      alex.strugatsky@...
      http://www.pecan.co.il