Re: GPG Keysigning party - AP 2007

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
      Hi all.

      I'm CCing more mailing lists, and also would like to mention that the page
      with this information (in Hebrew) is now live at:

      http://august.penguin.org.il/AUG2007/keysigning.html

      And shay forgot to mention the Keysigning Party howto at:

      http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

      On Thursday 19 July 2007, Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > Like every year, this year we will also have a GPG Keysigning party, you
      > are all invited.
      >
      > For those who are interested;
      >
      > - Make sure that you send your public GPG key (.asc file), your Key ID
      > and the Key Fingerprint to ap2007-keysign@... *before*
      > 08/08/2007.
      >
      > - Make sure that you bring a copy of your Key fingerprint yourself and a
      > pen, you will recieve a list of keys, UIDs and fingerprints there.
      >
      > - Bring any personal document that has your picture and name, for
      > example, ID.
      >
      > - Make sure you come to August Penguin :-)
      >
      > For those who are new to GPG and are interested in participate, feel
      > free to read:
      >
      > http://penguin.org.il/guides/gpg-intro/ (in hebrew)
      > http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html (in english)
      >
      > For any questions on inconveniences, please feel free to contact me
      > directly or on-list.
      >
      > Best regards to you all,
      > shay

      -- An Israeli Linuxer