GPG Keysigning party - AP 2007

  • Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007
      Hello all,

      Like every year, this year we will also have a GPG Keysigning party, you
      are all invited.

      For those who are interested;

      - Make sure that you send your public GPG key (.asc file), your Key ID
      and the Key Fingerprint to ap2007-keysign@... *before*
      08/08/2007.

      - Make sure that you bring a copy of your Key fingerprint yourself and a
      pen, you will recieve a list of keys, UIDs and fingerprints there.

      - Bring any personal document that has your picture and name, for
      example, ID.

      - Make sure you come to August Penguin :-)

      For those who are new to GPG and are interested in participate, feel
      free to read:

      http://penguin.org.il/guides/gpg-intro/ (in hebrew)
      http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html (in english)

      For any questions on inconveniences, please feel free to contact me
      directly or on-list.

      Best regards to you all,
      shay
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2007
        Hi all.

        I'm CCing more mailing lists, and also would like to mention that the page
        with this information (in Hebrew) is now live at:

        http://august.penguin.org.il/AUG2007/keysigning.html

        And shay forgot to mention the Keysigning Party howto at:

        http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/keysigning_party/en/keysigning_party.html

        On Thursday 19 July 2007, Yehoshua (shay) O'Hayon Suchar wrote:
        > Hello all,
        >
        > Like every year, this year we will also have a GPG Keysigning party, you
        > are all invited.
        >
        > For those who are interested;
        >
        > - Make sure that you send your public GPG key (.asc file), your Key ID
        > and the Key Fingerprint to ap2007-keysign@... *before*
        > 08/08/2007.
        >
        > - Make sure that you bring a copy of your Key fingerprint yourself and a
        > pen, you will recieve a list of keys, UIDs and fingerprints there.
        >
        > - Bring any personal document that has your picture and name, for
        > example, ID.
        >
        > - Make sure you come to August Penguin :-)
        >
        > For those who are new to GPG and are interested in participate, feel
        > free to read:
        >
        > http://penguin.org.il/guides/gpg-intro/ (in hebrew)
        > http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html (in english)
        >
        > For any questions on inconveniences, please feel free to contact me
        > directly or on-list.
        >
        > Best regards to you all,
        > shay

        -- An Israeli Linuxer