"Israel to Restrict Access to Adult Websites"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2007
      See:

      http://community.livejournal.com/israeli/459329.html

      And

      http://digg.com/politics/Israel_To_Restrict_Internet_Access_to_Adult_Websites

      (Please Help digg it, or comment there.)

      For a great writeup about the new Censorship law in English by Jonathan
      Klinger. It's under CC-by-sa. Please help publicise it.

      It contains some links at the bottom. I wanted to write something myself, but
      I guess I won't have to, or at least just need to write a comment ot
      Klinger's article.

      -- An Israeli Linuxer