Israel.rb first meetup - Formal Invitation

  • Adam Fine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Our first meetup will take place this Friday, April 6th, at 49th
      Borochov st., Neve-Amal, Hertzliya (Israel ;-).

      It will be much more fancy than originally planned. Take a look at the
      invitation for details:

      http://israelrb.googlegroups.com/web/RubyOnFire.invitation.pdf

      Please confirm your arrival.

      This is the absolutely final invitation for this meetup. Neither rain
      nor snow shall foil us.

      Everyone is welcome: hardcore Ruby addicts, Israel.rb members, curious
      Pythonistas, adventurous Perl monks, and anyone else interested in
      technologies that are both beautiful and practical.

      See you all there,
      Yoni, Adam and Dor