Me, too! (was: Re: [hackers-il] Looking for recommendations for a Data-Mining book.)

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      If you answer Tzahi, please answer on Hackers-IL.
      I, too, am interested in the subject.
      Thanks,
      --- Omer

      --
      You haven't made an impact on the world before you caused a Debian
      release to be named after Snufkin.

    • Tzahi Fadida
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
        this is the answer i got in whatsup:
        http://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=34821&highlight=datamining
        I will be happy to hear on any other leads you get.
        10x.

        On Wednesday 11 October 2006 20:02, Omer Zak wrote:
        > If you answer Tzahi, please answer on Hackers-IL.
        > I, too, am interested in the subject.
        > Thanks,
        > --- Omer
        >
        > On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 16:42 +0200, Tzahi Fadida wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > > I am looking to learn data-mining. Can someone recommend some
        > > books/articles/etc... It should also include examples with tools that are
        > > commonly used.
        > > 10x.

                Tzahi.
        --