Looking for recommendations for a Data-Mining book.

  • Tzahi Fadida
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      Hi,
      I am looking to learn data-mining. Can someone recommend some
      books/articles/etc... It should also include examples with tools that are
      commonly used.
      10x.

              Tzahi.

      --
      Tzahi Fadida
      Blog: http://tzahi.blogsite.org | Home Site: http://tzahi.webhop.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        If you answer Tzahi, please answer on Hackers-IL.
        I, too, am interested in the subject.
        Thanks,
        --- Omer

        --
        You haven't made an impact on the world before you caused a Debian
        release to be named after Snufkin.

      • Tzahi Fadida
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
          this is the answer i got in whatsup:
          http://whatsup.org.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=34821&highlight=datamining
          I will be happy to hear on any other leads you get.
          10x.

          On Wednesday 11 October 2006 20:02, Omer Zak wrote:
          > If you answer Tzahi, please answer on Hackers-IL.
          > I, too, am interested in the subject.
          > Thanks,
          > --- Omer
          >
          > On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 16:42 +0200, Tzahi Fadida wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > > I am looking to learn data-mining. Can someone recommend some
          > > books/articles/etc... It should also include examples with tools that are
          > > commonly used.
          > > 10x.

                  Tzahi.