Wanted: Ruby on Rails Wizards or Wizards in Training

  • Tal Rotbart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2006
      I'm posting this with permission from Chen Shapira, part of the job will be OSS community related, so I thought some of you guys and gals might be interested.

      -Tal

      ---------------------------------

      WANTED - ALIVE ONLY

      For an extremely creative company with *excellent* career growth opportunities:

      RUBY ON RAILS Wizards or Wizards in Training

      (Living in the Tel Aviv Metropolitan Area or willing to relocate)

      If you've worked on Web Applications (not Web-Sites) but never touched Rails and would like to try, get in touch!
      We are also willing to consider talented non-experienced graduates or extremely experienced talented non-graduates!

      Script kiddies need not apply!

      Please send CVs and a two paragraph cover letter titled: "Why Rails is Right?" to:
      rails_wizards@... (PDF or Text-Format ONLY)

      CVs without a cover letter will not be examined!