[Possibly Slightly OT] #lisp-il on Freenode

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hi all!

      I apologise for the cross-posting, but the potential audience is scattered
      among these mailing lists.

      We have founded a channel for LISP and Scheme enthusiasts in Israel and
      Palestine. It's #lisp-il on Freenode. ( irc://irc.freenode.net/lisp-il ).

      We discuss LISP, Scheme and other languages or technologies, as well as just
      have general chat or discuss Israeli-specific topics.

      When I joined #lisp on Freenode, the people there believed I was the 3rd or
      4th Israeli LISPer. I told them I knew of many other Lisp/Scheme-enthusiasts
      on Hackers-IL, etc. and so we decided to establish #lisp-il and invite
      everyone to join.

      bottom 5%.