Re: [hackers-il] Why don't we have agents, indeed?

  • Ori Idan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2006
      I do not agree, we programmer's sell our talent, just like an actor
      sells his talent to play in movies.
      We are back stage since no one actualy sees us, people only see the end
      result of our work and sometimes not even that.

      Anyway for the subject of this thread, I did try this and it works great
      as long as you find the right agent.
      The agent should be one that understands your need (and that is not easy
      to find) and that will also understand what your capabilities are.
      So it should not just be a sales person, it should be someone with some
      background in computer sciense.

      --
      Ori Idan